Thursday, August 25, 2011

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!

Cannot wait!  Did someone ever want to warn me of the SWSS (second week of school syndrome)?  The frist week is all fun and games because the students are new and the classes are new and everyone is lovin' it, but as soon as the real work sets in...holy cow!  This was quite possibly the longest week of my life.

I would like to say, that I have my lessons mapped out for next week.  I am so thankful that I am able to bust through work when I come into school.  There is something about sitting down at my desk...I just get inspired and am able to think of great ideas.  All I have to say is that if I ever leave this place, I'm taking this desk chair with me...it's magical.

Missing all my Minnesotans :(  And sushi night...and the STATE FAIR!  Everyone eat delcious walleye cakes and mashed potatoes on a stick for me!  And 5 deep-fried snickers...  HAPPY STATE FAIR WEEKEND!  Lots of love from the Land of Oz <3

[If you can't tell, I'm sleep-deprived]

No comments:

Post a Comment